måndag 14 januari 2013

endless corridors






"I am a product of long corridors, empty sunlit rooms, upstairs indoor silences, attics explored in solitude, distant noises of gurgling cisterns and pipes, and the noise of wind under the tiles. Also, of endless books. My father bought all the books he read and never got rid of any of them. There were books in the study, books in the drawing room, books in the cloakroom, books (two deep) in the great bookcase on the landing, books in a bedroom, books piled high as my shoulder in the cistern attic, books of all kinds reflecting every transient stage of my parents' interest, books readable and unreadable, books suitable for a child and books most emphatically not. Nothing was forbidden me. In the seemingly endless rainy afternoons I took volume after volume from the shelves. I always had the same certainty of finding a book that was new to me as a man who walks into a field has of finding a new blade of grass."

- C.S. Lewis

Är för tillfället lite osäker på vad jag ska ha den här bloggen till, på något sätt känner jag att jag inte har någon riktig struktur på innehållet. Det är lite oseriöst, lite bokprat och julias 24/7 identitetskriser. Vad tycker ni? Vad ska jag skriva mer om? Vad är roligast att läsa? (ingen kommer svara på detta hahah är så ensam).


Känner just nu att det skulle vara skönt att ha fokus på ETT ämne, för variation kommer det ju dock finnas i vilket fall. Men liksom en huvudkategori hade ju varit fint.

SÅ mina kära bloggläsare, vad tycker ni?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar